Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the e-book permissions?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I have bought an e-book from a Brazilian vendor (Saraiva) and downloaded the acsm file from its online page.

After that, I installed Adobe Digital Essentials (Windows 10) and opened the acms file in order to convert to an epub format so I could read it on the Saraiva device (it is called Lev and has ADE support - SaraivaReader ).

But, as soon as I started ADE, it asked me to login to my adobe account. So, I inserted my Adobe ID and password and then dropped the acsm file into the ADE.

Unfortunately, since I have logged in with my Adobe ID, the acsm file as well as the epub were automatically licensed to it as you can see in the image below:

Now, I can't find a way to license it to my Saraiva account in order to read the e-book in the device. It is very frustrating and annoying. And even if I deauthorized the computer and try to authorize with the Saraiva account, the ADE doesn't allow me to open the acms file on the computer.

Would you guys please tell me a solution for this problem? I think that changing the permissions from the file would easily solve the case.

Best regards,

Bruno Conte

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?