Highlighted

How to convert ePUB eBook to PDF format?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an eBook not realizing that it is an ePUB format rather than a PDF format. I need the PDF format so that the pages in the eBook match up with the pages in the real book. 

At the top under the Reading tab (on Mac) it shows the option for PDF view, but I can't click it (the options are greyed out). So is there any way to change the format of the eBook from ePUB to PDF so that the pages match with the real book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to convert ePUB eBook to PDF format?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an eBook not realizing that it is an ePUB format rather than a PDF format. I need the PDF format so that the pages in the eBook match up with the pages in the real book. 

At the top under the Reading tab (on Mac) it shows the option for PDF view, but I can't click it (the options are greyed out). So is there any way to change the format of the eBook from ePUB to PDF so that the pages match with the real book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
Asher@ LATEST
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just google "EPUB to PDF" and you'll find lots of online free converters. Choose one to convert the format. Or you can just search for your book name with the query "filetype:pdf" on Google and you might find the PDF version of your book.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0