Highlighted

How to Enable Touch Scrolling - Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using my laptop in tablet mode, I can only scroll by tapping the scroll bar in certain place. This gives me a partial page down down effect rather than a smooth scroll. Touching anywhere else brings up my keyboard. I have no "preferences" options to change this. It's super annoying when I have hours of reading. 

How can I switch to smooth scroll? I am using Windows 10 with a Lenovo Flex, pdf version of the text.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Enable Touch Scrolling - Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using my laptop in tablet mode, I can only scroll by tapping the scroll bar in certain place. This gives me a partial page down down effect rather than a smooth scroll. Touching anywhere else brings up my keyboard. I have no "preferences" options to change this. It's super annoying when I have hours of reading. 

How can I switch to smooth scroll? I am using Windows 10 with a Lenovo Flex, pdf version of the text.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?