Highlighted

How to Enable Verify App

New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Adobe Digital Edition app on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Whenever I launch the app a message pops up saying:

Enable Verify Apps

Verify Apps, a Google utility to help secure your device, is not currently enabled.

The two options are Don't ask again and enable. When I tap don't ask again the message goes away and I have access to my publications. Each opens without further messages. However, when I close and reopen the Adobe Digital Edition app the message reappears. If I tap enable it takes me to the biometrics and security section of my phone. I've gone through each section and I don't see anything related to verifying apps. In addition, when I search the phone for a utility named Verify Apps it’s not found.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Enable Verify App

New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Adobe Digital Edition app on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Whenever I launch the app a message pops up saying:

Enable Verify Apps

Verify Apps, a Google utility to help secure your device, is not currently enabled.

The two options are Don't ask again and enable. When I tap don't ask again the message goes away and I have access to my publications. Each opens without further messages. However, when I close and reopen the Adobe Digital Edition app the message reappears. If I tap enable it takes me to the biometrics and security section of my phone. I've gone through each section and I don't see anything related to verifying apps. In addition, when I search the phone for a utility named Verify Apps it’s not found.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2019 0

Have something to add?