• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move Adobe digital libraray from one computer to another

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7 computer on which I have adobe digital reader 4.5 installed. I have a new computer that I would like to transfer all my e-books o the new computer. Is there away to do that without my having to transfer them one at a time?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Check the file System of your Computer. Unter My Documents Folder has you a Folder My Digital Edition. In this folder was save all ebooks. This Folder should move to the new device. On the new device download digital edition and installl. Then authorize with the same Adobe ID and you can read the eBooks on the new device.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the file System of your Computer. Unter My Documents Folder has you a Folder My Digital Edition. In this folder was save all ebooks. This Folder should move to the new device. On the new device download digital edition and installl. Then authorize with the same Adobe ID and you can read the eBooks on the new device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your instructions in authorizing the adobe ID in my windows 10 new computer. I have 11 books I purchased some 4 years ago using old windows 7 computers, but none of those show up in the new machine. I don't get any error message either. I contacted adobe support through chat and they send me back to the forum. You have any idea what I should do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hte same problem - the books don't show up on the new computer despite the same id/password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seems like the simplest thing to do is to put all the ebooks on the reader from the old computer then connect ereader to new computer and drag them onto Adobe DRM on  the new computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My "My Digital Editions" folder contained 4 folders: "Annotations", "Manifest", etc. Each of these 4 folders had files for each eBook. I copied relevant data from these 4 folders plus the eBook-file itself, all into the new computer and then I could read the eBooks from the old computer on my new computer. Did you copy relevant data from these 4 folders also?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines