• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove cancelled adobe id from digital editions?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I realized that I have some old adobe ID's for several email addresses.

I cancelled all of them. When I wanted to download an e-book and open it on my Tolino it said that the adobe ID of the Tolino and the book do not match. I checked and in my digital editions I saw that still and old email address is in. To cancel it I have to enter my password. But as this old account is deleted, it says the password I have entered is wrong. Also, I have tried to reinstall it several times so that maybe I can log in with a new adobe ID. However, it always refers to the old ID and I am somehow stuck. Can anyone help me here how I can remove the old ID?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm going to move this message in case the process is different for signing into adobe digital editions.

but, if it's the same as for cc subscriptions, go to https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html, click contact us and request your defunct adobe ids be deleted.

<moved from account, payment & plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines