Highlighted

How to Return Library Books Using ADE 4.5 for MacBook

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I return library books using ADE 4.5 for Mac?  I have tried command click on the book, the book is then highlighted but no drop down menu appears with the option of Return Borrowed Item or Remove From Library.  Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Return Library Books Using ADE 4.5 for MacBook

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I return library books using ADE 4.5 for Mac?  I have tried command click on the book, the book is then highlighted but no drop down menu appears with the option of Return Borrowed Item or Remove From Library.  Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

erased the authorisation of my computer on digital additions, then sign in back in and  You will get the book back In Mac os Mojave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply however this did not answer my question.  I cannot return a digital edition, remove a digitial edition from my library or copy a digital edition to another device.  The only answer I could find to my problem does ot work.  Command/click does not open the drop down window for the digital edition borowwed on Mac IOS/Mojave.d  Can anyone tell me how to open the drop down window/menu?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually found the answer to my question at a Mac class at the Apple Store.  A “secondary”click or tap with two fingers will bring the drop down menu into view.  This allows selection of “return borrowed item”, “copy to another device”, “remove from library”, etc.  I hope this helps other MacBook Air Mojave users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2019 0