• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sign in to Digital Editions on an iPad with two step verification

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two step verification (alsoc called 2FA or MFA) activiated on my Adobe Account.

I have no problem to sign in to my Adobe Actobat Reader on my iPad. As I sign in Acrobat reader asks for the 6 digit 2FA code and the password separately

In the Adobe Digital Editions app there are only two fields. Username (e-mail) and password. There is no two step verification field and therefore the login fails.

I read a post that you can add the OTP (one time password) to the end of the PW and I tried that as 

passwordXXXXXX and password:XXXXXX  (adding the : as it was not clear in the post if to do so or not)

Neither worked. 

Question: How to sign in to Digital Editions on an iPad with two step verification enabled?

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some older products do not support email or mobile phone-based two-step verification. To use two-step verification for these products, you must use an authenticator app such as Adobe Authenticator or Google authenticator .

Once you have set up two-step verification, sign in as follows:

• In the Email address field, enter your Adobe ID.
  • In the Password field, enter your password, followed by a colon (:) and the code from the authenticator app. For example, if your password is abcdef and the code generated by the authenticator app is 667788, enter  abcdef :667788 in the Password field, as shown in the image below.

Learn how to use two-step verification for increased security of your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines