• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to start over - deactivate my 6 devices

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have over 6 devices on my account.  Most are old computers and ereaders I no longer use.  I want to clear all activated devices, and start over.  On the web site, it says I must contact customer support to do this.  When I contact support through the online chat, the rep told me to post my problem to the forums, and this would lead to opening a ticket.  Can someone from Adobe help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did chat with an agent about this same problem. He opened a ticket and I have now been waiting for three days to get a reply. Still nothing! Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told that since this since my Adobe (Adobe Digital Editions) product is free I was not allowed live support and needed to come to the forums and I would usually get a response in 24 hours.  After reading all these posts, I am thinking I am on my own!  REG EDIT here I come!  Good luck, you are going to need it!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can adobe supply such an important software without any support?? I can't read the books I paid for without ADE and Adobe basically just says 'not our problem' because it's a free product. That's crazy!

But yes, I'm still waiting for a reply and still nothing, so I'll just go and bring my ereader back to the store and ask for a refund, because it's useless without ADE. Thanks for nothing Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a copy of what was in my live chat;

Sebeena Rajpriya C: As it is the free product, we do not have a live

support. I would request you to visit Adobe forums and post your issue

there. You will get the resolution within 24 hrs.

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 10:22 AM, erikaa5475690 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearly that's not the case. I've been waiting and waiting, but still no reply after 6 days!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No-one has a response yet? I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. It is like a black hole. Stupid company!

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 7:18 PM, sharonk30322952 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines