Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to switch ADE from computer authorized to Adobe ID authorized

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yesterday evening I have installed ADE latest version on my PC and because I was in a hurry I have authorized this installation without an Adobe ID (I have authorized the computer). After authorization was successfull I have downloaded a few DRM protected books on it.

This morning I have created an Adobe account (Adobe ID) and installed ADE on my Android smartphone. I have authorized my Android smartphone using the Adobe ID which I just created. Then I tried to open the same books on my smartphone. It didn't worked saying that those books were authorized on another device. I went to my PC, removed the books from ADE bookshelf, removed my PC authorization and re-authorized my PC with the new Adobe ID. The problem persisted, I still can't open those books on my smartphone. What can I do?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

You can open ebooks only with the adobe id which have used with the first open. Only the reseller of the eBook can change it after this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can open ebooks only with the adobe id which have used with the first open. Only the reseller of the eBook can change it after this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem I am facing. 

But during authoriazation I also seletced to authorize without Adobe ID. So why it is asking to authorize with adobe Id and password when I am trying to open ebook. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines