• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How transfer books to Sony PRST1 ?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I  transfer e books from my Digital Editions bookshelf (downloaded from the public library) to my Sony PRST1 eReader (using Windows 8.1 PC).

The instruction page on the Adobe website shows a screenshot of what the bookshelf page should look like.   What I see on my bookshelf pages is similar except my device isn't there.   It is a supported type of device.  I followed the instructions carefully, connecting the device before opening Digital Editions, and I authorized the device when asked.   The device works fine with other types of book files (Overdrive, EPUB, PDF).   And Digital Editions is obviously working fine too, in downloading books to my PC from the public library.   I just can't see any way of getting them onto the Sony Reader software on my PC (which is also working fine) or directly onto the reader.  (I tried chatting with Adobe support, but the agent there just says he has no training in this area and can't help.)

This is the instruction page that I already looked at (indicating that my device should show up on the upper left of the Adobe Digital Editions bookshelf page:

Transfer eBook to eReader in Adobe Digital Editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?