• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having issues with Adobe Flash Player. Please help.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded it, and whenever I go to sites that require you to enable it, it redirects me to download Flash again, as if I have never downloaded it before. I got Chrome to enable the site I want to go to, but whenever I Control + Click to run Flash, it won't do anything... It's the same for my other browsers, except for the fact I can't enable it, instead it redirects me to download Flash.

I'd try and uninstall, but when I go to my applications and try to put the plugin in the trash/uninstall, there's no option to, or it won't go in the trash..

Primary browser: Chrome, but I use the website on Opera.

Operating system:  MacOS Mojave, Version 10.14

Computer: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

Program with the issue: Adobe Flash Player

Please help! I've contacted Apple support AND Adobe and they both don't know what to do. All I want to be able to do is access the website and manipulate photos again; not only that, I also want to be able to run when prompted instead of it not doing anything.

I hope this makes sense.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PLEASE help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines