Highlighted

i can not be able to acces my e-books

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to access my adobe digital editions  purchased e-books for the last 6 or so months but i keep on getting an error message(says activation server error. code: E_ACT_NOT_READY). I tried uninstalling and installing it again but its still giving me problems i even changed my password but  it doesn't help not even on my mobile app. I do not understand what is happening. please help me get access to my e-books.I am on windows 8 ad my computer is authorized,so is my phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i can not be able to acces my e-books

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to access my adobe digital editions  purchased e-books for the last 6 or so months but i keep on getting an error message(says activation server error. code: E_ACT_NOT_READY). I tried uninstalling and installing it again but its still giving me problems i even changed my password but  it doesn't help not even on my mobile app. I do not understand what is happening. please help me get access to my e-books.I am on windows 8 ad my computer is authorized,so is my phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2017 0
cselhost LATEST
Contributor ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to manually remove the activation files as a reinstall does not do this for you. Please follow the instructions as outlined here:

Removing the Adobe Digital Edition authorization when it fails (erase authorization) – Feedback and ...

Once you do this, reauthorize ADE and you should be good to go.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 0