• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot view the e-book I bought

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an e-book which I had to use Adobe Digital editions, was able to open the book, then was told the certificate was not valid, then go another e-book and tried to open it but it will not open

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open other eBooks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADE_Not_Responding.pngthe only one i've been able to open so far is the one that came with the software.

I bought a book on Homepage | Wiley  thinking it was going to be in *.pdf format, but it came in *.acsm, and they do no offer refunds.

So I am in talks with them at the moment, but I also thought I would try these forums.

The program gets stuck downloading content.
I run windows 10, and have tried the folowing methods.
Uninstalling and reinstalling, changing registry things based on other advice observed here, unblocking with windows 10 firewall

I would try port-forwarding on my router, but I have no idea what port's this thing uses!!

Very frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines