Highlighted

I downloaded a ".acsm" file to my phone app... But now it won't work on Mac

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe!

Today I bougth ALL of my books for my education start the first of September.

However, one of them was a E-Book.

Since I ordered my books from the coach on my phone. It seemed reasonable to see what I had bought, so I opened it in

the Digital Editions app for iPhone. Logged in and everything, got to see the whole thing. All 900 pages.

Soo... Later today day I wished to show my parents the book, of which I had bought.

But when I tried to open the book with the MacOs version of Digital Editions, it came with a pop-up window

saying: " Error getting License. License Server Communications Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"...

However, this "other user" is my phone.

Soo.. I deleted the app for my phone. And tried downloading the book for my Mac again, but it did not work.

Thinking that the book would be lost forever - I downloaded the app back on my iPhone, and without any issues got the book back on my phone..

So my question is.. How do I get my E-Book to work on my MacBook Pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I downloaded a ".acsm" file to my phone app... But now it won't work on Mac

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe!

Today I bougth ALL of my books for my education start the first of September.

However, one of them was a E-Book.

Since I ordered my books from the coach on my phone. It seemed reasonable to see what I had bought, so I opened it in

the Digital Editions app for iPhone. Logged in and everything, got to see the whole thing. All 900 pages.

Soo... Later today day I wished to show my parents the book, of which I had bought.

But when I tried to open the book with the MacOs version of Digital Editions, it came with a pop-up window

saying: " Error getting License. License Server Communications Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"...

However, this "other user" is my phone.

Soo.. I deleted the app for my phone. And tried downloading the book for my Mac again, but it did not work.

Thinking that the book would be lost forever - I downloaded the app back on my iPhone, and without any issues got the book back on my phone..

So my question is.. How do I get my E-Book to work on my MacBook Pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2018 0

Have something to add?