Highlighted

i have a big problem

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to print my purchased ebook, to be able to read it, study it on paper or open it as a pdf and change the font. but i can't do it what can i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i have a big problem

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to print my purchased ebook, to be able to read it, study it on paper or open it as a pdf and change the font. but i can't do it what can i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem lies in the format you have purchased the book. An ebook is for digital reading and is not meant to be printed.

Though, there is a solution to opening the ebook as a pdf file in Acrobat. Search for a converter, that converts the filetype your ebook (This filetype can fx be .ePUB) to pdf. Mind that ebooks use a reflowable format for better digital reading experience. Meaning, the digital version(your ebook) won't have matching page number with the physical books page numbers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0