Highlighted

I have a problem with adding a pdf book to the ADE

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with adding a pdf to the ADE.  I purchased a book from Wiley a long time ago when it was WinXP era. Now I have ADE 4.5.10 installed.  Everything looks good.  The CS rep asked me to go for a "E-books" menu, but there is no such menu.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have a problem with adding a pdf book to the ADE

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with adding a pdf to the ADE.  I purchased a book from Wiley a long time ago when it was WinXP era. Now I have ADE 4.5.10 installed.  Everything looks good.  The CS rep asked me to go for a "E-books" menu, but there is no such menu.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realized that something is wrong with the pdf file.  I found a different file with the identical book title, and it can be added to the ADE.

No Worry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0