• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have been sent to you from your tech on your help page of your web page. I cannot deauthourize my Adobe Digital 3.0 to reauthourize. I download ebooks from my library to Adobe Digital 3.0 and then drop and drag to my Kobo Glo. How to fix???

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer transfer books from by library site, ebooks, to Adobe Digital 3.0 and the books that were in Adobe will not drag and drop to my Kobo Glo. I have reactivated my Kobo so all is well there and have uninstalled Adobe Digital three times to activate the authorization but each time it loads already authorized but will not accept any ebooks. The choice to deauthorize under the help is greyed out and will not open. I have just spent almost and hour on with your chat help and they have referred me to this link. How soon will I be helped????

C. Wild

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Adobe Digital is a costfree product so you get only help in this forum

2. Which error message you get if you open the eBooks?

3. Has you the reader and ADE authoirze with the same ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines