Highlighted

I have lost books

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I think my problem is common.

I  tried to transfer books between two devices.  Because I don't remember any IDs I couldn't open some of the purchased books on the second device.

After I returned to my first device the same books were also "broken".  I couldn't restore them.  I think I have different books with different "users".
I have no clue how to restore them.

What can I do?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have lost books

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I think my problem is common.

I  tried to transfer books between two devices.  Because I don't remember any IDs I couldn't open some of the purchased books on the second device.

After I returned to my first device the same books were also "broken".  I couldn't restore them.  I think I have different books with different "users".
I have no clue how to restore them.

What can I do?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can know your IDs if do you not knows that. You can ask the reseller how has order the eBooks. But Adobe has no acess the ebooks also nothing the other useders over this forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2018 0