Highlighted

I'm having trouble reading Google Play Books' comic books.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I downloaded a comic from Google Playbook (Korea) from a web page and opened it at Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10,

but I noticed a problem with the bottom of one of the cover pages being painted black.

So, i asked Google Play, and a Google expert analyzed that it was a problem that occurred because the two page layout viewing features supported on the web page were not supported by Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10.

And I'm here to ask you this question because the Google Support representative who sent me an email told me that I need to go to Adobe to contact you about this issue.

I am currently using Windows 10 Pro, using i3-6100 and HD 530 which is an Intel internal graphic. What can I do to solve a problem like the one shown below?

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.PNG

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10

google play books.PNG

Google Play books Web page

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm having trouble reading Google Play Books' comic books.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I downloaded a comic from Google Playbook (Korea) from a web page and opened it at Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10,

but I noticed a problem with the bottom of one of the cover pages being painted black.

So, i asked Google Play, and a Google expert analyzed that it was a problem that occurred because the two page layout viewing features supported on the web page were not supported by Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10.

And I'm here to ask you this question because the Google Support representative who sent me an email told me that I need to go to Adobe to contact you about this issue.

I am currently using Windows 10 Pro, using i3-6100 and HD 530 which is an Intel internal graphic. What can I do to solve a problem like the one shown below?

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.PNG

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10

google play books.PNG

Google Play books Web page

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2019 0

Have something to add?