• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I re-installed digital editions following a computer crash, tried to download a library book as before without re-authorising the computer. Now digital editions refuses to authorise my computer using my ID and password. What do I do to unlock the lockout?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I re-installed digital editions following a computer crash, tried to download a library book as before without re-authorising the computer. Now digital editions refuses to authorise my computer using my ID and password. What do I do to unlock the lockout?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue and fixed it with:

De-authorised my new computer with Ctrl-Shift-D

then it accepted my old log-in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue but cannot de authorise - my password seems to be invalid. Changed it but still does not work. And now i am stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines