Highlighted

I want to deactivate /deauthorize adobe digital edition

New Here ,
May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have been trying for 24 hours to deactivate/deauthorize adobe digital edition according to instruction

still not working

waiting for response

frustration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to deactivate /deauthorize adobe digital edition

New Here ,
May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have been trying for 24 hours to deactivate/deauthorize adobe digital edition according to instruction

still not working

waiting for response

frustration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows:

Close all applications.
    Press WINDOWS + R.
    In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
    In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
    Remove the Adept Folder.
    In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
    Close the Registry Editor.
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize..

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.
    Navigate to /Users/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thanks for the reply

the above steps were followed - however now attempting to reauthorize computer

When I go to use CLOUD LIBRARY and try to borrow a book this message comes up

"activation credentials changed on your computer: computer need to be re-activated"

when i go the help tab   - the "authorize computer " tab is faded out and I am not able to reauthorize computer

-

I am not an expert on the computer and this system is not user friendly for sure

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 0