Highlighted

icense server communication problem: e_stream_error / E-Lic- already fulfilled by another user.

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

I recently purchased a web PDF formatted ebook.  In order to read the ebook I needed to access it through Adobe Digital Editions.  When I attempted to download the ebook, I was unable to open it as numerous times the message "license server communication problem: e_stream_error." 

In an attempt to open the contents of the ebook, I then de-authorised my computer and then authorised it. After doing this, I again attempted to open the ebook but this time the message read "license server communication problem: E-Lic- already fulfilled by another user." Going forward, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

icense server communication problem: e_stream_error / E-Lic- already fulfilled by another user.

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

I recently purchased a web PDF formatted ebook.  In order to read the ebook I needed to access it through Adobe Digital Editions.  When I attempted to download the ebook, I was unable to open it as numerous times the message "license server communication problem: e_stream_error." 

In an attempt to open the contents of the ebook, I then de-authorised my computer and then authorised it. After doing this, I again attempted to open the ebook but this time the message read "license server communication problem: E-Lic- already fulfilled by another user." Going forward, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2019 0

Have something to add?