Highlighted

Image optimum size for epub2

New Here ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I frequently do epubs but a few days ago i detected a problem I'm trying to resolve and couldn't yet.

Some pictures, it happened with cove pictures or others inside the books, doesn't show in ADE for Android when i change the size of it. At the desktop I don't have the problem. 

All images are in RGB, 8 Bits, sizes multiple of 4.

I try to make the cover 1728 x 2500 px.

First i thought it was a problem of the propotions that where not multiple of 4 but then i changed that it continues to not show the image in ADE for androd.

Does anyone knows something about it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image optimum size for epub2

New Here ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I frequently do epubs but a few days ago i detected a problem I'm trying to resolve and couldn't yet.

Some pictures, it happened with cove pictures or others inside the books, doesn't show in ADE for Android when i change the size of it. At the desktop I don't have the problem. 

All images are in RGB, 8 Bits, sizes multiple of 4.

I try to make the cover 1728 x 2500 px.

First i thought it was a problem of the propotions that where not multiple of 4 but then i changed that it continues to not show the image in ADE for androd.

Does anyone knows something about it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2018 0

Have something to add?