Highlighted

Images gone with newest update, help!

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stupidly updated my Digital Editions! I currently homeschool and am renting a textbook and I don't know what made me accept the upgrade. I am old enough to know better for sure. Anyway, the update went famously to my relief, but when I went to use the textbook again, the images are now nothing but static. I have attempted to reinstall the previous version download, but that failed. So I reinstalled the latest version and am back to square one. Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to get my images? the textbook is about geography/history and I think the images are important to the text especially for young children. Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images gone with newest update, help!

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stupidly updated my Digital Editions! I currently homeschool and am renting a textbook and I don't know what made me accept the upgrade. I am old enough to know better for sure. Anyway, the update went famously to my relief, but when I went to use the textbook again, the images are now nothing but static. I have attempted to reinstall the previous version download, but that failed. So I reinstalled the latest version and am back to square one. Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to get my images? the textbook is about geography/history and I think the images are important to the text especially for young children. Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2017 0

Have something to add?