I'm stuck in a weird issue... I'm not able to de-authorize an old ADE installation, I tried almost everything but nothing work (uninstall-reinstall, remove Adobe Digital Edition folder under Documents, erase everything from %appdata%, etc...) the only message I have as result "try again later" even if I have the correct Adobe ID login-pwd (in fact I'm writing here right now with my Adobe credentials.
Any Idea?? Thank you
EDIT: I solved by myself ...
1. uninstall any ADE installation
2. remove My Digital Edition folder under Documents
3. clean all caches (I used Ccleaner)
4. open the windows regsitry (regedit) and remove ALL occurences of the mail address you registred as Adobe ID, of course remove only if related to ADE or something similar
5. reinstall ADE & sign-in with your regular Adobe ID (this time you won't find pre-compiled)
6. suxxx ADE... the more complicated cryptic bugs-fulled ever made piece of software...