Highlighted

Impossible to fulfill epub in android

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yesterday I tried to subscribe to the digital service of a public library. I downloaded its MIUI app to read ebooks, while I had another working epub reader on my phone (pocketbook).

Suddenly, I could no more download ebooks  (using acsm links) using neither one not the other app. I only get generic "fulfillment" error, no explaination. Even Adobe Digital Editions won't work, giving no hint at all.

I checked my Adobe Id and found nothing wrong with it. I'm getting mad.

Could you please help me understand?

I'm using an android 7.0 smartphone.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Impossible to fulfill epub in android

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yesterday I tried to subscribe to the digital service of a public library. I downloaded its MIUI app to read ebooks, while I had another working epub reader on my phone (pocketbook).

Suddenly, I could no more download ebooks  (using acsm links) using neither one not the other app. I only get generic "fulfillment" error, no explaination. Even Adobe Digital Editions won't work, giving no hint at all.

I checked my Adobe Id and found nothing wrong with it. I'm getting mad.

Could you please help me understand?

I'm using an android 7.0 smartphone.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2018 0

Have something to add?