• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossibly slow, jumpy, startling scrolling, on Adobe Digital Edition Reader

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently downloaded a textbook onto Adobe Digital Reader, and it is impossibly slow to scroll... it startles, it jumps around.  It’s truly frustrating. When I reduced it to a whole page, the font is too small to be comfortable to read.  I’m truly stunned at how badly this is working. I will never ever, buy a textbook this way again if it requires me to use this a a platform.  I find it ridiculous that it is far easier to read something online, than downloaded to my computer? No other application I use, gives me this type of trouble. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fonts size is a setting of your Creater of the file. To solved the other problems its need any informations.
Which operationg system do are used?
Have you try it with a older version of Digital Edition.
Which file format has you eBook?
Used Digital Edition as mobile version or as Desktop Version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feel your pain mate - bought the electronic text for efficiency and it takes MINUTES to change a page. If only I read it offline, I might be able to search for terms!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines