Highlighted

Installing on computer results in nothing

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On my ebook, I have received a message that says I need to install Adobe Flash.  I clicked on the link, have downloaded it about 4 times, gone through the steps and have gone back to the ebook.  It says under the first message that when I am done downloading Flash, to click the hyperlink.  The page refreshes to the same notice, almost as if it doesn't recognize the download.  I have tried this on both google chrome and Safari.

I have a Macbook Pro.  I don't know if there is any special downloads needed for a Mac.  I need to get on this book for homework so a prompt response is appreciated.  Again, I have followed all the steps to complete the install, unless I am completely missing something.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installing on computer results in nothing

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On my ebook, I have received a message that says I need to install Adobe Flash.  I clicked on the link, have downloaded it about 4 times, gone through the steps and have gone back to the ebook.  It says under the first message that when I am done downloading Flash, to click the hyperlink.  The page refreshes to the same notice, almost as if it doesn't recognize the download.  I have tried this on both google chrome and Safari.

I have a Macbook Pro.  I don't know if there is any special downloads needed for a Mac.  I need to get on this book for homework so a prompt response is appreciated.  Again, I have followed all the steps to complete the install, unless I am completely missing something.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2017 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 1