Exit

Invalid client certificate error

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open a book on Digital Editions and am getting the below error:

RET_RECORD_CORE_INVALID_CLIENT_CERT

Client certificate used with Digital Editions is invalid. You will not be able to use all the features available in this application!

I sought help from the online chat service but they told me to deauthorise my account. When i try to do this I get another error that says unable to erase authorisation. The person on the chat then told me to create a whole new email and redownload the software(????).

Anyone have any ideas? I've found adobe extremely unhelpful overall and am incredibly disappointed with this product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Charlotte,

Adobe has prepared this Error: RET_RECORD_CORE_INVALID_CLIENT_CERT and there

If you see an error message, "Errors were encountered with this item" or "RET_RECORD_CORE_INVALID_CLIENT_CERT" , while opening a book in Adobe Digital Editions versions 4.5.7.181275 or 4.5.7.181695, follow the steps defined in the section, Solution.

The error occurs due to the expiration of an Adobe Digital Edition certificate.

If you have issues in activating Adobe Digital Editions in your devices, see the section, Solution.

aso. ...

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines