Highlighted

Ipad ADE will not open book

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed ADE on an Ipad.  It was working fine for awhile.  Then suddenly, whenever i try to open a book, it simply returns me to the home screen.  I have uninstalled and re-installed several times.  This did not help.  Whenever I re-install and refresh it picks up every book I've ever loaded there even though I deleted all but one of them.  Can anyone tell me how to get ADE to open my books?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ipad ADE will not open book

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed ADE on an Ipad.  It was working fine for awhile.  Then suddenly, whenever i try to open a book, it simply returns me to the home screen.  I have uninstalled and re-installed several times.  This did not help.  Whenever I re-install and refresh it picks up every book I've ever loaded there even though I deleted all but one of them.  Can anyone tell me how to get ADE to open my books?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?