Highlighted

Kobo ADE Trouble

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cut and pasted this from another discussion, because I have the same question and this one still hasn't been answered. I used to have no problems with my kobo and borrowing from the library. Why won't it acknowledge my kobo with the rights to read the book on it when I have already have the book in ADE on my computer. Here is the original post:

W@hen I attempt to transfer the book from the Adobe digital Editions site to my Kobo this message pops up.  CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book.  Anyone know what to do?  I've deauthorized and reauthorized a few times already but it hasn't made a difference.  I have tried downloading the newest version but it was the same one I already am using.  Adobe Digital Editions, it would be very helpful to have a contact number to talk to someone and work through the problem.  I've posted on here previously but didn't get any response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Kobo ADE Trouble

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cut and pasted this from another discussion, because I have the same question and this one still hasn't been answered. I used to have no problems with my kobo and borrowing from the library. Why won't it acknowledge my kobo with the rights to read the book on it when I have already have the book in ADE on my computer. Here is the original post:

W@hen I attempt to transfer the book from the Adobe digital Editions site to my Kobo this message pops up.  CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book.  Anyone know what to do?  I've deauthorized and reauthorized a few times already but it hasn't made a difference.  I have tried downloading the newest version but it was the same one I already am using.  Adobe Digital Editions, it would be very helpful to have a contact number to talk to someone and work through the problem.  I've posted on here previously but didn't get any response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2018 0

Have something to add?