Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kobo Aura H20

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone,

So I have a Kobo Aura H20. I take out ebooks from my local library and use Adobe Digital Edition. I've been trying to upload my book for 2 days now. It downloads perfectly I can see it in the Adobe program no problem. But once it's on my Kobo I can't open it at all. It says it needs to be authorized. I went to the programme and deauthorized and reauthorized and even went into my device setting and did the same for my Kobo. It says on my Kobo that it's still deauthorized. I'm out of options here. I have no clue what to do. Can anyone help?.

Thx! 😃

A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with my Kobo Clara HD (the Adobe authorisations on my computer and Kobo are identical but the Kobo (or an ADE message on the Kobo) insists that it's not authorised .  It's depressing if you read the "related conversations" that the problem has been around for many years and ADE versions.  A few people have had luck, seemingly at random, by reinstalling earlier versions but this doesn't work for everyone it seems.  Everything works for Overdrive but for my purposes Overdrive is completely inadequate access to public libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 2020, october and I have same problems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

January 2023, same problems - same device.

Am I going to have to illegally remove DRM to read books I legitmately have? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines