kobo authorization

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Kobo that I use to get library books through their Overdrive system. Yesterday I downloaded 3 books...all downloaded but only 2 would open on my Kobo. Library suggested I do "erase device authorization" and then "reauthorize". I did that...now my laptop is authorized but not my Kobo. How do I get my Kobo to be authorized?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you see your Kobo reader on the left pane where it usually appears, click on the gear that is above and to the right of it. In that menu is "Authorize Device"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mumze AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> margin-bottom:.0001pt;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br>-->

I did all that...couldn’t get the Authorize to work....contacted our library system...they found that Kobo recommends using ADE 3 not ADE 4 as recently updated. Finally got all that to work. Thanks for your help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines