Highlighted

Kobo ereader problem opening book from Adobe download

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first time opening a downloaded library book and I get the following "Your eReader is not authorized to open this book....This book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). You need to re-authorize your eReader with your Adobe ID using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). Please visit help.kobo.com for more information" I contacted Adobe Chat and de authorized and then Re authorized my computer.  I then re downloaded the library book.  I can open the complete book in Adobe but when transferred to my e reader I still get the error above...Can you please help me with this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Kobo ereader problem opening book from Adobe download

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first time opening a downloaded library book and I get the following "Your eReader is not authorized to open this book....This book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). You need to re-authorize your eReader with your Adobe ID using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). Please visit help.kobo.com for more information" I contacted Adobe Chat and de authorized and then Re authorized my computer.  I then re downloaded the library book.  I can open the complete book in Adobe but when transferred to my e reader I still get the error above...Can you please help me with this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?