Highlighted

Kobo Glo authorization issues.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to load an Ebok from the public library on a kobo glo that I haven’t used in 3 or 4 years.  I was able to download a book from my desktop computer running windows 10, but, because we are going away I wanted to try it from my laptop which runs on windows 7.  I could get it loaded to the computer and then to the kobo.  I can read the book on the kobo from the computer, but when I try to disconnect the kobo and read it from there it tells me that I am unauthorized.  I tried with my wife’s computer ,running windows 10 , with the same result.  I have tried erasing authorization and reauthorizing to no avail.  I have also tried an older version 3.0.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Kobo Glo authorization issues.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to load an Ebok from the public library on a kobo glo that I haven’t used in 3 or 4 years.  I was able to download a book from my desktop computer running windows 10, but, because we are going away I wanted to try it from my laptop which runs on windows 7.  I could get it loaded to the computer and then to the kobo.  I can read the book on the kobo from the computer, but when I try to disconnect the kobo and read it from there it tells me that I am unauthorized.  I tried with my wife’s computer ,running windows 10 , with the same result.  I have tried erasing authorization and reauthorizing to no avail.  I have also tried an older version 3.0.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2018 0

Have something to add?