Highlighted

Kobo: "Content locked"

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was advised by Kobo to return to Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 for downloading library content to my early model Kobo reader.

I uninstalled ADE version 4 and attempted to use my previously installed (and still present) version 3.0 but then started getting "Error! Check Activation" messages that I think come from ADE

I have now uninstalled all ADEditions from my system (ADE 2.0. 3.0 and 4,.54)

But now I cannot find Adobe Digital Editions 3.;0 on the Adobe website!  I know I saw it somewhere on the website a week ago, but cannot find it now.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Kobo: "Content locked"

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was advised by Kobo to return to Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 for downloading library content to my early model Kobo reader.

I uninstalled ADE version 4 and attempted to use my previously installed (and still present) version 3.0 but then started getting "Error! Check Activation" messages that I think come from ADE

I have now uninstalled all ADEditions from my system (ADE 2.0. 3.0 and 4,.54)

But now I cannot find Adobe Digital Editions 3.;0 on the Adobe website!  I know I saw it somewhere on the website a week ago, but cannot find it now.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2017 0

Have something to add?