Highlighted

Library Book Download

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download a library book from Adobe Digital Editions to my Kobo e-reader. I keep getting an error message. "CE COPY NOT ALLOWED No permission to copy this book." What do I need to doo to fix this?

Thanks.

[Question moved to the Adobe Digital Editions forum. -Mod.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Library Book Download

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download a library book from Adobe Digital Editions to my Kobo e-reader. I keep getting an error message. "CE COPY NOT ALLOWED No permission to copy this book." What do I need to doo to fix this?

Thanks.

[Question moved to the Adobe Digital Editions forum. -Mod.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if Digital Edition and your reader authorize with the same id check the permissions of the Book if copy allow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the error reads CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED-No permission to copy book

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2018 0