• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library books not opening on Nook

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched from Digital Editions 4.0 due to being unable to open library books on my Nook- the message "This book has been returned. Loan not on record" came up. I now have been trying to download books onto Digital Editions 3.0, and keep getting different error messages like "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED. No permission to copy the book" when I go to drag it over to my device, and "E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER" when I attempt to open the file into Digital Editions. Some threads on the forum suggested deauthroizing and reauthorizing my computer, which I have done and am receiving the same messages still. I uninstalled the application several times in addition to deauthorizing and reauthorizing. I tried downloading an entirely new book from the library and have had no luck, receiving the same messages. I can't contact Adobe directly for some reason, the customer service line and chat options all direct me to the forums and it's very irritating that I can't just speak with someone about it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?