Highlighted

library disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me as I don't know what to do!

My version of ADE kept crashing and so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have authorised my computer but my library has disappeared. I tried opening my books again (ie adding them to the library) but I get an error message saying that the books already exist in the library.
When I plug in my Kobo e-reader ADE either crashes when I try to open it, or just shows 0 books in there too.

Any tips gratefully received!

Thank you

Hannah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

library disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me as I don't know what to do!

My version of ADE kept crashing and so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have authorised my computer but my library has disappeared. I tried opening my books again (ie adding them to the library) but I get an error message saying that the books already exist in the library.
When I plug in my Kobo e-reader ADE either crashes when I try to open it, or just shows 0 books in there too.

Any tips gratefully received!

Thank you

Hannah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2018 0

Have something to add?