• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License error

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled ADE and think it is authorized. When I try to download a library book to ADE, I get a message "Unable to download. Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I have a similar issue.  I have Digital editions that was installed under windows 8.  I haven't used it for a number of months and in the interim updated to Windows 10.  I purchased a new book which wont register due to a licencing error.  I have tried to Deauthorise and reauthorise ADE but that fails at the deauthorisation attempt.  I have tried removing and re-installing ADE software to no effect.  I spent over 30 minutes on a chat and they eventually sent me here!  Seems the licence checking facility is broken.  Any one have any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Reply to my own post: I have sorted this. Its a permissions thing. My Windows account on the this Win10 pro PC is User level only. I have run ADE 'as administrator' and this allowed the re-registration of the account. ADE then restarted in the context of Admin user and now books can be registered and read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines