Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limit of number of machines allowed per ID Reached

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am trying to authorize my computer with my account and password, but I keep getting this message:

An Error Has Been Detected

Limit of number of machines allowed per ID Reached

code: E_ACT_TOO_MANY-ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 710:10000:10000

um:uuid:3185ca37-8cca-4bc9-bc39-9a19a306083f

This computer cannot be authorized with your ID because you have reached the limit number of computers and/or devices that can be authorized with the same ID.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Limit of number of machine allowed per id reached.

is no one answering this question??  how do you get in touch with an agent to reset the number of machines allowed per id reached???  HELP!!!!!  THIS question is so old going back years with no answers??

my email is lbousada@rogers.com I have no other problems with digital editions and had my kobo and computer perfectly set up using adobe digital editions then my kobo broke and when I went to authorize it, I got the message that I had reached my limit of machines allowed.  How can this be?  Why is there no one to call and have this reset?  People have been asking this question for years on here and there does not seem to be any answers.  When you go to support it brings you around and around in circles back to basically asking in a forum where the answer is to have an agent or chat with an agent to reset your id, meanwhile that chat and agent seem to be completely elusive.  Is no one here to help?  Is this an impossible question????  Please help reset my id. 

Laurie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Did you find a solution? I had the same problem, and using the chat I had no result because they sent me to the forums. Here I found no answer. If you found the solution please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines