Highlighted

Logging in with an Enterprise ID

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I received an email from a user who needs to use Adobe Digital Editions to access content from an EBook Library Vendor. I was wondering if Enterprise IDs can be used to sign into Adobe Digital Editions?

I am new to the software and in the small amount of testing I have done I have not seen any way to log in using our Adobe Enterprise ID, which pushes to our SSO (Single Sign ON) system.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 8.59.03 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logging in with an Enterprise ID

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I received an email from a user who needs to use Adobe Digital Editions to access content from an EBook Library Vendor. I was wondering if Enterprise IDs can be used to sign into Adobe Digital Editions?

I am new to the software and in the small amount of testing I have done I have not seen any way to log in using our Adobe Enterprise ID, which pushes to our SSO (Single Sign ON) system.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 8.59.03 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2019 3
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is having this same problem.  Is there a solution? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem. Anyone know about a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just bumping this as well: How do I sign into Adobe Digital Editions with an Enterprise ID—in my case, my University SSO? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump as well, just had a faculty member ask for this. there does not seem to be a way for digital editions to authenticate with our SSO.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been informed by both Adobe Support and our Adobe account rep that it is not possible to use enterprise credentials and that users will need a personal adobe account.  It is extremely frustating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got the message from Adobe that you can´t use Adobe Enterprise ID in Adobe Digital Editions or other applications used for accessing DRM protected media. It’s very annoying when you administer a great number of users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0