Highlighted

Logging onto Adobe DE to read Ebook

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to read my ebook on adobe digital, in spite of creating an account and password. adobe keeps telling me that the user id and password are not recognised. having spent 3 hours trying to get some sense out of customer support, they fobbed me off on here. they are useless!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logging onto Adobe DE to read Ebook

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to read my ebook on adobe digital, in spite of creating an account and password. adobe keeps telling me that the user id and password are not recognised. having spent 3 hours trying to get some sense out of customer support, they fobbed me off on here. they are useless!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You buy no eBook by Adobe. So the Adobe Support can not help with problems with eBooks. Has you used the same Adobe ID which has used by the first open of the eBook?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2018 0