• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost .acsm, is my book still available in the cloud?

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought an ebook in 2004 or 2005 (don't recall exactly) from FictionWise and I had the acsm file. I remember I download it with ADE when FictionWise sent the email they were going to shut down the service, and a few months later my disk died. I thought I had a copy of it somewhere, but I can't find it anymore.

If I understood correctly, the acsm is only a pointer to the ebook, so I imagine the books should be still somewhere in the cloud. I installed ADE on another computer and of course I cannot find my first ebooks.

Is there any way to resync the old ebooks? I used the same email address all the time.

And just a note, this ebook is no more available to buy (I considered to buy it again...)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The cloud syncro only old eBooks wich are have in the mobile app not all ebooks which has buy for every years. Same Reseller have a own library on the website how can download the eBook which has you buy on the website. You can check this library but if you have not save the eBooks on the other place you have no chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines