Highlighted

Lost Notes in Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have been reading a book for research in Digital Editions and making annotations and notes as I have been getting through the book. Today I opened the book, and it took me to the correct place in the book, but while some highlights that I made are still there, all of my notes and annotations are no longer there. My computer does an automatic update once a week overnight to download Windows updates etc., and I am afraid it would have restarted and perhaps this is why? But I can't understand why highlights would be there, but not annotations. Can anyone help me get my notes back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost Notes in Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have been reading a book for research in Digital Editions and making annotations and notes as I have been getting through the book. Today I opened the book, and it took me to the correct place in the book, but while some highlights that I made are still there, all of my notes and annotations are no longer there. My computer does an automatic update once a week overnight to download Windows updates etc., and I am afraid it would have restarted and perhaps this is why? But I can't understand why highlights would be there, but not annotations. Can anyone help me get my notes back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?