Highlighted

Macbook unable to open .ACSM files

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have DE 4.5.11 on my Macbook and when I attempt to open an .ascm file on DE, the upload window will freeze once the upload is completed, prompting a force quit. I have redownloaded the file, confirmed that there are no updates to DE, same thing happens every time. The .ascm file works fine on my classmate's Windows laptop.

Is there any solution to this? I really need the book for my course and I don't always have access to internet to read the book online.

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Macbook unable to open .ACSM files

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have DE 4.5.11 on my Macbook and when I attempt to open an .ascm file on DE, the upload window will freeze once the upload is completed, prompting a force quit. I have redownloaded the file, confirmed that there are no updates to DE, same thing happens every time. The .ascm file works fine on my classmate's Windows laptop.

Is there any solution to this? I really need the book for my course and I don't always have access to internet to read the book online.

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?