Highlighted

Max Device Limit

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So i downloaded adobe digital editions on my old laptop and ipad, butmy old laptop died so icant access it anymore. I just bought a new laptop and i cant access my e-books because it says i've reached the max device limit. I read online and i cant find anything to fix it. All it says is to sign in an erase the authorization. So is there any way to properly erase my authorization from my old laptop online?@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Max Device Limit

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So i downloaded adobe digital editions on my old laptop and ipad, butmy old laptop died so icant access it anymore. I just bought a new laptop and i cant access my e-books because it says i've reached the max device limit. I read online and i cant find anything to fix it. All it says is to sign in an erase the authorization. So is there any way to properly erase my authorization from my old laptop online?@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2018 0

Have something to add?