• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maxed out digital editions

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't add more devices to digital editions and need to know how to have my user id reset.

See chat transcript below.

info: Thanks for contacting us. We’ll find a representative for you to chat with and keep you posted on your wait time.  
This chat will become active once a representative responds.

Did you know you can get answers to most of your Adobe-related questions at help.adobe.com? Find helpful video tutorials, tips for troubleshooting, and user guides for all our products. You can even get answers from members of our vibrant forums community. Visit help.adobe.com. Please hold for the next available agent.

info: You are now chatting with Pooja.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Pooja: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.
Pooja: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.
Pooja: How are you doing today?
customer: Fine thank you.
Pooja: As I understand that you are getting an error that the activation count for digital edition has been reached. Am I correct?
customer: Yes
Pooja: Thank you for the confirmation.
Pooja: Please allow me 1-2minutes to check the activation of the product
Pooja: Thank you for your patience.
Pooja: As I have checked your account as I can see that the digital edition is not activated with this account xxxx
customer: Sure it is?
Pooja: I really apologize but I couldn't find any information regarding your product by this account.
customer: try xxxx
Pooja: Sure.
Pooja: As I have checked this account as I can see that you have digital edition account but as I can see that you have activated in many machines which cannot be increased.
customer: So what has to be done?
Pooja: For this issue we do have a dedicated team who can help you out and they are available in adobe forums. Please visit adobe forums so that they can help you out.
customer: Where is that located?
Pooja: I am sharing a link with you for the adobe forums. Please go to that link to get the solution.
Pooja: Adobe forums link for digital editions
Pooja: Please go to this above link.
customer: and then what
Pooja: You just need to go to this link and post the query, our expertise team will revert you back within 24hrs with the solution.
customer: so start a new "topic"
Pooja: Yes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which error message you get exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines