• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More than two Adobe id’s

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased 5 eBooks via Takealot in 2018. I've managed to download 3 of them but I encounter the following issues on the remaining 2:

1. "The token is not available"
  2. "This item was iriginally downloaded with a different user account or Adobe ID..."

I've added the 2 accounts I'm aware of so I'm not sure if there's another account causing the conflict in point 2 above. The book with the token issue is linked to a purchase of 3 other books that I could successfully download. Takealot's support team can't assist me so they asked me to contact Adobe. Please urgently assist as this is so frustrating not being able to access eBooks that I purchased.

TOPICS
Download , DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox and we would be happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email as requested. In all honesty, the details including screenshots were already provided in message on FaceBook messenger and the support forum. I literally re-sent the same details and hope that you can assist me to finally resolve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, when will I receive a reply to the email you requested me to send?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines